Rules and Regulations For Using Conservation Land in West Bridgewater and Bridgewater
- The area is open from sunrise to sunset and is to be used for non-intrusive recreation only: hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, tenting, bird watching, photography, etc.
- No dirt bikes or all-terrain vehicles permitted on Conservation Land. No automobiles are permitted off designated roads.
- Only hand-carried tents and watercraft are permitted: No boat trailers or camping trailers allowed.
- Area is to be left undisturbed in its natural state.
- No person shall remove vegetation, soil or stones from the area or dig or disturb any artifacts or archaeological remains. There shall be no unauthorized use of chain saws.
- All fires are permitted through the local Fire Department and must be in designated areas only; they must be completely extinguished before you leave the site.
- All trash including pet wastes must be removed by the user at the time of departure.
- No discharge of firearms, drunkenness, or chemical abuse is permitted on Conservation Land.
- Use of premises is at your own risk and free of charge; the user however, is liable for any damage to Town property.
Please check with the local Conservation Commission for any specific Rules & Regulations applicable to individual Conservation Parkland sites.